Friday, January 17, 2014

Table Talk

Happy Friday! We've got a 3 day holiday weekend coming up and a lot of fun things planned! 

We've had a pretty low-key week- go to work/Mallory to preschool, come home, eat, Mallory takes a bath and then play time until her bed time. Lately, at the dinner table, this crazy girl has been cracking us up. We talk about school and all she did that day. When Brian and I are talking about something that happened that day, she will interject and say "What??" She always wants to know what we are talking about if we aren't talking directly to her. And then she will let out the biggest laugh. I love it and try to soak it all up.


As we were asking her about her day, I told her that I'm glad she answered these questions because as she gets older, I'm going to ask her and some days she may not want to tell me. I know how important it was when I was growing up for our family to eat dinner together and I want to keep that a priority in our family too. You can never start too early and I'm already enjoying these moments!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Ooohhh, I love the new blog look! Very pretty and fresh. :) Yes, family dinners are quite fun aren't they? You never know what these girls will say.