Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday


Here's my Five on Friday:

ONE:

Brian flew to San Francisco for work this week and it is always inevitable, if anything is going to break or something go wrong, it always happens when he's out of town. This goes back to when we just married and we both traveled. Well, earlier this week, I opened the pantry to get some tortillas to make a wrap and noticed a hole in the ziploc bag and holes through the tortillas. I grabbed the hamburger buns beside it and noticed a big whole in them too. To say I was freaked out is an understatement. I don't do mice or rats. Yuck! So I grabbed everything I needed out of the pantry as fast as I could and told Brian to take care of this creature as soon as he got back.


TWO:

And it's inevitable that one or both of us will get sick while Brian is gone. I've just basically told Brian he can't travel anymore - ha! I wish but I know it's apart of his job. I had to take this pretty little girl to the doctor and she has a double ear infection. She is feeling completely fine so I'm sure the medicine is working, thankfully! And I'm so thankful to my wonderful parents who help take care of me and Mallory - we are so blessed!


THREE:

When, I heard about this, I got way too excited about it!


I loved Frozen and Mallory and I have seen it twice. I downloaded the music and Mallory and I sing it together loud and proud! I think going to this would be so much fun!! And it's hard to explain to a 2 year old why you can't just go see Frozen like she can watch all her other movies. We will be purchasing this as soon as it's available.

FOUR:

I'm really excited about the Super Bowl coming up this Sunday! The past couple of years, I haven't cared who was playing but I like both of these teams so I'm excited to watch it this year!


FIVE:

One of my favorite Chris Tomlin songs is Our God and I love singing the part loud and proud "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?"


I pray that I can remember this every time I feel beaten down by the world. He has come to overcome the world! Let us not forget that!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: