Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Singing Loud and Proud

I had write a post about this because Brian and I are still laughing about it today. Sunday afternoon/evening we were able to relax and just hang out before we the week started. I had fun playing around with this cutie


Cut to Sunday evening, when after playing, Brian and I sat on the couch to watch TV and this happened


Mallory just stands up and starts singing in front of us. :) I couldn't even tell you what she was singing - it isn't anything I'm too familiar with - ha! Brian and I just looked at each other and busted out laughing. Yes, I do wish I had a video of this but it all happened so fast and I was just happy to get this shot during the moment.

We were watching the Emmy's so maybe she wants to be an actress or singer? Who knows - but it is definitely a moment we won't forget. Love this little girl!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I can't get over this picture! I busted out laughing when I saw it and it still makes me smile! Love her!