Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday


Happy Friday! I've decided that we should have Mondays off every week because it certainly makes it feel like the week goes by faster!

{ ONE }

I'm loving looking in Mallory's folder everyday after school. She loves to color so we have lots of pretty pictures she's colored every day. So far she's always gotten smiley faces but Brian and I do have bets on when her first day will be with not a smiley face - ha!


{ TWO }

I meant to post some football pics last week but it didn't happen. Last Thursday, we went to our town's first high school football game of the year. I love football but haven't really had a team to cheer for since my Dad retired so when Coach Webb who used to coach with my Dad and coached my younger brother, Ryan, got the head coaching job here, I got more excited about cheering on our team.

This is the 3rd year that Mallory's gotten to enjoy the football season and this year she was so focused on the bee aka Yellowjacket. All night she kept saying "Bee, Bee" and then the Chick-Fil-A cow came out so she kept looking for it. She did good though at the game but she and I left at halftime since it was a school/work night and she needed to get to bed. I'm looking forward to more football games to come!


{ THREE }

The Women of Faith tour is back this late Summer/Fall and seeing all my old co-workers tweeting and instragramming pics, it makes me miss the road. I'm so thankful I have weekends at home now and love being with my baby girl and Brian but it was so much fun to fly to a city for a weekend, work hard and enjoy getting to explore the city. I know that was a past season in my life but I always hope the best for Women of Faith and everybody involved. 



{ FOUR }

I was trying to straighten up some things in Mallory's room last night and organized her bows. I love her bow holder and love all of the bows in every color that she has. This doesn't count all of the little bows we have for pigtails now. I definitely need to get more of those because I love my little's girls hair in pigtails.


{ FIVE }

Last weekend, we had nothing planned and we were able to relax all weekend long. This weekend is completely opposite but it's all fun things. Saturday, we get to celebrate our niece, Eva, at her 2nd birthday party, then Brian and I are driving to Oklahoma City for a wedding Saturday afternoon/evening and then getting up Sunday morning and driving back for Brian's cousin's little boy, Josiah's 1st birthday party. Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it but am looking forward to being with our family and celebrating our friend's special day! 


Road Trip: OKC here we come!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Rychelly said...

FOund your blog on the link-up! Your little girl is darling! I love women of faith! Have a great weekend!

Kati said...

Love Mallory's coloring sheets - they look a lot like another certain 2 year old's...I'm glad she's liking school!

P.S. You should come do yoga with us. :)

Christina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Mallory is precious!