Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Fun Facts

Happy Friday! The weekend is upon us! Here are some fun facts from this week:

Fact: Brian and I started doing the Dave Ramsey envelope system this week. We looked at our budget and are working to be better at managing our money and instead of grabbing the debit card when we go to pay for something, using cash and to know that when the cash is gone for whatever envelope the money is in, it is gone. I've asked a couple of friends who still use this system and they all said they love it. They said it was a little difficult at first because you are so used to grabbing the card but I'm hoping we can succeed at this!


Fact: We are loving playing in our backyard, even in the 100 degree weather.Thankfully, when we get home after work, most of our backyard is in the shade so it isn't too bad.  We have two swimming pools now and Mallory and I love both of them. 


Brian had just mowed the yard and we were playing outside Wednesday night so I put some water in the pool and stripped Mallory down so she did some skinny dipping. 


Fact: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chick-Fil-A's Chocolate Chunk Cookie


It is one of my favorite treats and I gave in and got one yesterday. So yummy! Anybody agree with me on how good they are???

That's all the facts I've got for today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

simplythesmithsjennifer said...

We are loving playing in our pool in the backyard too!! That red one looks cool!!! I need to do the Dave Ramsey plan too!! Good Luck!