Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

What a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Having been a mother for almost 2 years now, it's still so amazing to be on this side of the Mother's Day celebration! Saturday, we headed to my brother's house to celebrate my niece's birthdays and we got to give Nana her Mother's Day gift there.


Me and my pretty girl that I love getting to be with every day!


Two of my favorite ladies in my life! Mallory, Mom and me


Mallory and Nana. Like I said in the Mother's Day post yesterday, Mallory loves Nana so much! She always wants her first and I love the relationship they have! My Mom went to my grandmother's to see her on Mother's Day so we were so glad we got to spend time with her on Saturday!

Sunday morning on Mother's Day, we got ready and headed to church. We did take some pictures before we left and I'm so glad we were able to get a good one :)


Love her sweet smile and all those teeth!

After church, we headed to Pam & Kam's to celebrate Mother's Day with Brian's family! 


Mallory and Aunt Pam aka Grammy


Auntie and Mallory


I love this picture of 4 generations. Brian's grandmother, mother, him and Mallory. 


All of the Estes's! Brian's Mom with her two sons and their families

Words cannot express how much I truly love being Mallory's mother! It is a gift that I think God for everyday! What a fun weekend celebrating all of the Mother's in our lives! I am blessed!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Um, that first picture of you and Mallory is SO GOOD! You better get that framed! Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mama friends! I'm so glad we get to raise our babies together!!