Friday, March 29, 2013

Chevron Love

I was looking at Etsy for some dress ideas for Mallory's 2 year old pictures that we are getting done at the Arboretum next month and I came across this beautiful chevron dress:


Since then, I've been loving looking at all these cute chevron dresses that I think I must buy for Mallory however, they are a little pricey. So, apparently, I need to learn to sew. Not sure when that will happen but for now I'm loving admiring them.





Brian, I'm sure Mallory would love all these dresses for her birthday. Thanks! :)

3 comments:

The Killough's said...

I think Zo needs all those as well!!

katebradley said...

I really want the orange one with the gray sash for me...so while you are sewing away just make that one for me too, okay? Thanks. PS I love chevron.

Diana said...

I think they are a little pricey too. If you did them yourself you could at least have it done your way and personalize it. Good luck.