Thursday, March 28, 2013

Celebrating Brian


Yesterday was Brian's 33rd birthday and we were so happy to celebrate him! As you can tell on the bottom right of the chalkboard, Mallory wanted to write something too :) Although, we didn't do too much for the big 33, it was fun to go to dinner and let him know again how much we love him!  And also, he and I are going Friday night for an overnight trip just to the two of us for our anniversary/his birthday/late Valentine's day present to ourselves so we have that to look forward to!

We knew Wednesday was a busy day so we went to eat Tuesday night for his birthday dinner. He chose Saltgrass and it was very good!


Couldn't get Mallory to look at the camera but she was saying cheese while eating cheese :)

Yesterday morning, his birthday, Mallory and I gave him his birthday cards.


He got an iTunes card because he can always use that and his big present is a watch which he has yet to pick out. I told him to go pick one he liked so hopefully he can find one this weekend. Honestly, if this watch was available now, I bet he would get it



Tuesday night, I made this Banana Pudding Poke Cake for Brian to take to work to share with his co-workers on his birthday


The pan came back empty so I guess the cake was a success! So glad everybody liked it!

I didn't get any other pictures of him on his birthday because we didn't see each other until late last night. Brian went to cheer on our nephew Caleb at his track meet and he did great! I know that was a great birthday present in itself! Way to go Caleb!

So here's hoping 33 is a great year for Brian! I can't wait to enjoy this year with him and many more to come!

No comments: