Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Thoughts

It's Friday! Yay! I'm happy for the weekend! This week has been the norm, nothing too unusual going on so this another random post from me. You're welcome :)

~ Wednesday night, we went to church. I'll be honest and say I love the mid-week message because it's a big pick me up to get me through the week however, we lack at going because we just come home and it's easier to stay home than to go to church. True? But this Wednesday, God knew I needed to be there because Steve's message hit me hard. He was honest and said he's been down about the state of our country and world. I am too, when I see all the sadness on the news and innocent lives being taken. It's hard not to get down when you see that but he reminded us that God knows all that is going on and is in control. We read from Luke 18 and verse 8 stuck out to me. "I tell you, he will see that hey get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" When Jesus comes back, will he find faith on the earth?? We've still got to keep the faith friends. I've got to keep the faith. We can do it! Let's support each other and lift each other up in prayer! God hears it and knows all we need! 

~ After that, I'm happy to say that Jacey Mills is home! That is such an awesome answer to prayer and we continue to pray for her healing!


This is her in her coming home dress as she left the hospital

~ Anybody watch the Lance Armstrong interview? It just made me sad. Especially when he told his son to stop defending him.

~ My child has scratches all over her face because she just goes so hard so fast all the time! She got a big bruise on her head from tripping and hitting her head on the window seal at Daycare and then she scratched her nose while playing at the park on Wednesday. I promise she's just clumsy...like her mother!

~ Speaking of my child, her new thing is to put her jacket on herself, even if we aren't going anywhere and sometimes, she just likes it to cover her face. Case & Point:


Brian sent me this photo last night as I was working the Middle School Basketball Games. Just sitting on her Minnie Mouse car "watching" TV. Ha! She cracks me up.

That's all for my randomness today. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you have an amazing weekend!

No comments: