Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Rewind: July 6-8, 2012

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was nice and low-key. I'm pretty sure I was in bed by 8:45pm Friday night. I was very tired. Saturday morning, I got up with Mallory and we enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together.


Love this pic of her!

I spent most of Saturday cleaning and doing laundry. Fun Fun. Saturday evening, Mallory and I headed over to my parent's house to see Kiersi & Kayden who were staying the weekend with them.


Everyone needed a bath and Mallory loved taking a bath with her cousins. Kiersi & Kayden love Mallory too and I love seeing them together.


We had fun playing around

Sunday morning, we headed to church and we were excited to see Kinsley!


Kinsley's first time at church. I think she loved Phil's teaching :)

Our favorite oldest nephew turned 13 on Sunday!


We love you Caleb and hope you had a great day!

Sunday night, Brian headed to bible study and I watched Pastor Rick Warren on Saddleback Church's website. His sermon was on "People Pleasing" I learned so much and love technology and being able to listen to other great pastors preach. 


And so begins another week...I'm praying this week that I will remember that God's approval is the only approval that matters. I will stand before Him one day and want Him to know I worked to please Him only and not others.

Have a great week!

No comments: