Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband! Mallory and I both love you so much! You are an amazing Christian father and Mallory always lights up when you walk in the room. You always can make her laugh and she always wants to know where you are and what you are doing! And we all know she is your mini-me for sure :) Thank you for all you do for us and we hope you have a wonderful day!!

I couldn't help but post a couple of photos from last year - from the second she was born, she has always felt safe in your arms


Your 1st Father's Day last year - she was almost 1 month old.  We love you!

Happy Father's Day also to my Dad! I'm so grateful that God allowed me to be his daughter. I've learned so much from him and am still learning today. He's always been there for me and I love seeing him and Mallory together now. Happy Father's Day Dad - We Love You!


One of my favorite pics of me and my dad


My Dad aka Papa to his granddaughters and Mallory earlier this year. She has recently started saying "Papa" all the time now. I am so thankful for the time that he and Mallory get to spend together. When I was working, I loved that Mallory would get to stay with him and create a special bond that I hope always stays.


They love their Papa!!

No comments: