Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mallory's First Easter


I was really excited to celebrate Easter with Mallory this year! It's a very important day to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ! I love reading the words "He is Risen, just as He said" He's Alive and that's the reason we live today - to bring Him glory!

I was happy that Mom and I got to pick out Mallory's dress together. I think she looked sooo cute! She wasn't too sure about the shoes, and the tulle on the socks were torn before the day was over but I didn't care.

Easter Sunday morning, we let her open some of the eggs we had for her. What could be in them?



Cherrios!!


After the Cheerios were eaten, we got ready to head to church. Last year I loved seeing all of the little kids in their Easter outfits. We tried to get a picture of Mallory and Liam together but Mallory decided to show how she can crawl and poor Liam was tired.


They will one day learn that we both want them to sit and smile at the camera :)


Our Easter family shot

After church, we headed over to Brian's aunt's and uncle's house. I love this picture of Mallory in the rocking chair.


After this, it was time for the dress to come off and to get into something more comfortable. We had a great lunch and a great time with the family.

Later in the day, we headed to my parent's house. There we got to see my aunts, uncles, cousins and my brother, sis-in-law and niece Eva!


This picture makes me smile so big because Eva is looking at Mallory like, what in the world are you talking about?? Eva looked so cute in her Easter dress.

Mallory & Eva with their Nana and Papa on their first Easter Sunday.

It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for our Risen Lord!!

No comments: