Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - Jan. 6 - 8, 2012

Happy Monday to You!

I really think this past weekend happened in a flash. It went by so quickly! Friday night we stayed at my parent's house. Brian had left to go to Arkansas on his annual duck hunting trip earlier in the week so Mallory and I enjoyed staying with Nana and Papa.

My mom rocked Mallory to sleep.

Saturday, we headed back home to do the fun laundry, cleaning and other things. That afternoon, we got to do Christmas with my BFF Julie, Jill, their mom Pam and Julie's daughter, Emmalyn. I couldn't wait to see them!

Mallory still loved the paper


Emmalyn couldn't wait to open up her present.


The best pic we could get. I'm so glad they get to grow up together! And soon, Jill's daughter, Kinsley will join us and be in the group!

Brian got home Saturday afternoon and he had presents for us. I got a nice long sleeve shirt and he got Mallory a cute shirt & onesie. And then, he showed us what his friend Jay bought Mallory:


Yes, her very own Daisy BB Gun.

I told Brian she can definitely use it when she turns 16. Brian said 8. We will see!

Sunday morning we went to church and then Sunday afternoon I started a new bible study series with my gal pals from church. I'm so excited about it

The first session was great and I can't wait to dive in more.

There you go! Our weekend recap! Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: