Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - Dec 9 - 11, 2011

Happy Wednesday to you! I'm just now getting to my iPhone pics because our weekend was very busy and I do break out my real camera from time to time (except for the SS party, I used my iPhone as the official camera). Here are some random shots from last weekend:

Mallory stayed at Aunt Pam's on Friday and Pam put her to work - got to earn her keep by folding laundry :)


While we were waiting to see Santa, we walked around Bass Pro and Brian found what he wanted to get Mallory for Christmas. My answer was a big, fat NO


Mallory stayed at Papa and Nana's while we went to our SS party and Royse City had their parade Saturday night so Mallory got to go. I think she was in awe of it all

I love taking pictures of Mallory sleeping. She was so tired from all the fun with Papa and Nana that she fell right asleep on the way home. I love how she still holds on to things tight when she's asleep - she was not letting go of her paci!


And Sunday afternoon, I woke up from my nap to find this picture sent to me from my friend, Leilani! I was so excited that she and Keith are now engaged - it's been a long time coming and now it's here! I love weddings!!!

That's it for now - Hope you have a great day!

No comments: