Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - Dec. 2 - 4, 2011

It's Monday again and here is what we did this weekend told from my pics on my iPhone.

Friday night, we were bums and loved it. It had been a long week so in the early evening Mallory and I got in our pajamas and relaxed with Brian. I know the pic is blurry but I was happy to get us both smiling. It was a good evening.

Saturday morning, Brian and Mallory headed to DFW Airport to pick up our favorite Estes' as they arrived from their trip to Disney World. Mallory was happy to see her Auntie and cousins.

While the other Estes' were at the airport, I was determined to get a lot of Christmas shopping done. I'm thankful we live in a city that has lots of stores so I don't have to go far for most Christmas presents. I am happy to say that I did get most of it done! Yay!

I also had to do a little grocery shopping and now that I have a baby eating baby food, I had to stock up



Once I got the groceries put up, I headed over to the tree to start wrapping the presents that I had just laid under the tree. Brian and Mallory both napped while I wrapped

In the middle of wrapping, there is stuff everywhere

And done.

Sunday morning, we headed over to my brother's church to attend our niece, Eva's, baby dedication. I'm so glad we were able to go. I took a lot of pictures and you will see them in my post tomorrow.

We went to eat at Mi Cocina after the church service. My mother is holding Mallory's hand down because it still goes straight for Eva's headband. She just wants to touch it and put it in her mouth haha.

My parents asked to keep Mallory Sunday night so after bible study we went to Palios to eat with Jill and Cooper. We love hanging with them and we ate and talked for 2 hours.

Good times with Great friends can't be beat!

So here's to another weekend gone and to another week ahead! Blessings to You!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I am so jealous you have all your presents wrapped and under the tree...I just keep staring at all the unwrapped gifts and then finding something else to do, ha!

How fun that Mallory has a little cousin around the same age as her, they will have a lot of fun together!