Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year in Review

2011, you have been a good year to The Estes Family! As we look back to what this year held, we cannot thank God enough for all of his blessings!

January 2011

We looked forward to 2011 because we couldn't wait to meet our child. We found out at the end of January that we were having a girl!

Mallory Anne Estes! We couldn't wait to meet her!

It also snowed for many days and Brian and I enjoyed playing in the snow!

February 2011

Since we knew we were having a girl, we decided it was time to register. I know I'm smiling here but I had no clue what to register for :)

I also traveled to Nashville for our All Access Event and to Denver for our Revolve Tour event for work.


In Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel

March 2011

March was probably the most trying month of the year. I got to see Mallory growing but I also found out that I had to be put on bed rest until delivery due to high blood pressure.

I wish I could say I handled the news well but it was very hard. For someone who enjoyed going ot work everyday, it was difficult for me to be homebound. I know God used that time for me to grow in Faith! Brian was such a good caretaker and I had the best family and friends who came by to visit. I knew what I had to do to make sure Mallory would be ok when it was time for her to come.

So thankful for all who stopped by and brought food or just came to visit so I would have someone to talk to!

April 2011

Brian and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary!

We watch our wedding video every anniversary and we enjoyed dinner at home to celebrate

Mallory's nursery was coming along well too. My friend Andrea came over and helped with the wall decor. I love how it turned out!

May 2011

Our beautiful daughter, Mallory, was born on May 21, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Welcome to the World!


Our first family photo

Newborn photo

June 2011

The month of June was filled with sleepless nights, poopy diapers and lots of love.

We cheered our Mavericks onto victory!

Brian celebrated his 1st Father's Day!

July 2011

Mallory celebrated her 1st 4th of July.

It was a hot hot summer so we had to put our swimsuit on and hang by the pool

I celebrated by 29th birthday with my little girl and family

August 2011

I started back to work on August 15 after maternity leave. Including bed rest and maternity leave, it had been 5 months since I had been back in the office. It was hard to leave Mallory to go back but I knew it was best for our family plus I knew we had great places for Mallory to stay while we were at work

My first week back at work, Mallory got her first sickness. Poor little thing.

September 2011

We welcomed my niece, Eva Kate, into the world on Sept. 8

Me, Mallory, Eva and my brother, Ryan

I also had to travel for the first time since Mallory was born. It was soooo hard to say goodbye but I'm so grateful for technology so I could FaceTime with Brian and her

October 2011

Mallory turned 5 months old and she started changing so much. It's so fun to watch her grow.

She was also a bumblebee for Halloween. I loved her outfit!


November 2011

I traveled to my lsat event for the year and was happy to be home. We celebrated Mallory's 1st Thanksgiving!

December 2011

It was Christmas season and we enjoyed every bit of sharing it with Mallory. We went to see Santa

So many new memories were made and we look forward to all the Christmases in the future!



The Estes Family - Christmas 2011

Thanks for sharing this year with us on our blog! We look forward to seeing what 2012 holds in store for us! God Bless!

No comments: