Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Weekend in iPhone pics Nov 11 -13, 2011

Done. As in, the event season over = no more traveling! This past weekend we finished up our tour in Oklahoma City! I was excited to be the Event Planner for this one because I knew we could drive up there and come home after the event Saturday night.

There were 5 of us in our van heading to OKC on Wednesday. I worked most of the time there but did enjoy the occasional fun road trip songs!

Thursday night I went out to eat at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar & Grill with all of our contract staff - the staff that doesn't work in the office -just on the tour. I had Steak & Shrimp and it was very very good!


I made sure to go out and listen to Amy Grant live one more time. I've had so much working with her and her management this year! She did sing some "Heart In Motion" as well as "Better than a Hallelujah"


This is my co-worker, Nicole, showing us how to properly eat a cupcake. Defintely, not a way I had thought to eat it but it makes sense!


Saturday night, I came home to this little girl! I'll tell you more about Sammy the Seal behind her in the next post but she was sick while I was gone and is feeling so much better!

I was pretty busy this weekend and didn't have the opportunity to take too many pictures but I did have a good time enjoying our last event with all my wonderful co-workers. I am very blessed to be able to do what I do and work with the people I do! 236 ladies made first-time decisions to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior this weekend and that makes it all worth while!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: