Friday, September 30, 2011

Up North

Hello from Milwaukee, WI.

Happy Friday and Here's my Friday Randomness

I am in the land of cheese


This is the view of downtown Milwaukee from my hotel room

The weather this weekend is high in the 50's - yes 50's. It was very cool last night and I loved every minute of it!

We are at The Bradley Center this weekend and our Transportation Coordinator puts down arrows at each arena every weekend to tell us where to go. I would get so lost if we didn't have these!


While I'm working hard, my heart is with these two. Miss them so much!


Not sure if my video upload will work and if it doesn't, that's ok. It's a video of Mallory talking and smiling. Thankful my husband sends me these little things throughout the weekend for me to see!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That video is precious!! I know you're ready to get home to your family! Hurry up Sunday!

Kati said...

Love the video! Good job daddy! Bring us back some yummy cheese :-)