Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kate's Baby Shower

Saturday we celebrated my sister-in-law, Kate and baby Eva with a shower at my Aunt Janice's house. We are so excited that Eva will be arriving in September! I know Ryan and Kate will be great parents! My aunts and Mom worked so hard putting the shower together. All of the decorations and the food was wonderful! My sister-in-law made the cake that was vanilla cake with raspberry filling. And the cake balls were sooo delicious! They are my favorite things that she makes!

My mom made the really cute diaper cake too!

Most of our family was able to come as well as Kate's mom and grandmother. Eva received so many cute outfits and Kate and Ryan recieved many needed items for Eva's arrival.

I love our family so much and was so glad that we could all come together to celebrate this time with Ryan and Kate.

Melody, Kate & I

Eva will be my parent's 4th granddaughter. There will be lots of pink at Christmas this year!

Congrats Ryan & Kate! Brian, Mallory & I cannot wait to meet Eva!

1 comment:

katebradley said...

Thanks for blogging about my shower! And for helping make it so wonderful! By the way, your camera takes way better pictures than mine... I might need you to send me a few of the pictures that turned out better on yours.