Friday, July 22, 2011

29

Yesterday, I turned 29! I've got one last year in my twenties!! 28 was a great year and I'm excited to see what 29 will bring! I had a wonderful day! With social media these days, you feel like a rock star getting all the Facebook comments and tweets!

I was afraid I was going to have a sad birthday morning seeing Mallory get her shots at her 2 month check-up but I guess as one of my birthday gifts, she did great and didn't cry long at all! Mallory getting a good report was the best birthday gift I could have gotten!

For lunch, I met Brian's aunt and his cousin's wife at LaMadeleine. I love that place! Mallory slept most of the time because the shots made her very drowsy. We got back home and she slept for almost 4 hours. I didn't know what to do with my free arms all afternoon :)

For dinner, we headed to Texas Roadhouse. Who doesn't love their rolls and cinnamon butter??? So much for the baby weight I had lost! I ate way too much but had the best time being with my family and friends! They always make me laugh and just looking around the table, I knew how blessed I really am!

Birthday dinner with the family & friendsBold

Mallory sat in between Brian and I and was enjoying the birthday celebration!

Love the sister-in-law!

Yes, I did get on the saddle and said, Yee-Haw!

Me and my 2 month old baby girl!

Thank you all for your sweet texts, facebook comments and tweets yesterday! I enjoyed each and every one of them! My husband spoiled me yesterday with great gifts - more than what I deserve! I had a fantastic day! Here's to 29!!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

I like that you can see Brian filming you on the saddle! Hahaha

Lyndsey said...

Looks like a great birthday!!