Monday, June 20, 2011

Brian's First Father's Day

Sunday, Brian celebrated his first Father's Day! Mallory got all dressed up to go to church Sunday morning. I was excited for her to meet a lot of our friends that we go to church with. Mallory and I woke Brian up by saying Happy Father's Day, although she just looked at him the whole time.

Brian is an Awesome Father and has been such a big help with Mallory. He loves holding her up and she just looks at him and smiles. I love seeing them interact together. She does have him wrapped around his finger. You are a great Dad, Brian - Mallory & I love you very much!

Mallory got Brian the photo frame above with her photo in it for him to put at his desk.

After church, we just hung out and watched the Rangers game together. Brian got a good nap and then it was off to my parent's house to celebrate Father's Day with my dad.

Mallory and Papa

We had a good time celebrating my Dad last night. All he wanted was money for a new golf bag so that's what he got.

I am so blessed to have the earthly Father that my heavenly Father has given me. My dad has taught me so much and I know he is always there for me no matter what. Happy Father's Day Dad!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love that first picture. It looks like she's giving Brian a thumbs up!

Kati said...

I thought it looked like thumbs up too! ha ha. Amanda, she is starting to fill out! So cute in her dress :>