Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blast from the Past

Today we went to our friend, Andrea's house for Mallory's newborn shoot. Actually this was attempt #2. We went yesterday and after the first couple of shots, Mallory was not in the mood to have her picture taken so we thought we would try again today. Thankfully, Andrea was very patient and today was a much better day. I can't wait to see all of the photos!

One of the pictures I wanted was Mallory in the outfit I wore when I came home from the hospital. It would have been a little big but my mom brought it to me and I thought it would be cute. Since I knew Mallory would only make it through a couple of different shots, it was scratched but I'm so glad my mom brought it to me.

My dress from 1982

Even though we didn't get the pic with the dress, we did get some pics with Mallory laying on the blanket that I used when I was a baby. My mom brought that to me too so I'm glad that we got some pictures with the blanket below.

We have been blessed with so many gifts and I received this monogrammed blanket in the mail from my company Thomas Nelson and Women of Faith - I love it!

We've also been blessed by dinner brought by our friends, The Gillespies and The Loflands. We are spoiled! Thank You!

No comments: