Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nothingness

I was trying to figure out what to blog about today and all I got was nothing. Nothing entertaining, funny or just interesting to blog about. Did you know we are having a baby? Yes, we are. Ummmmm...did you know I am on bed rest? Yes, I still am.

Sorry that I've got nothing but it is nice. Nice to enjoy this time of nothingness before the world of all things baby fills it up. It's nice to enjoy the peace that we have - it's ok not to be so busy and be peaceful for a time. There is a time for work, a time for rest and a time for nothingness ( I think I made up that word ).

Anyways, I'll stop my rambling about nothing and close up shop. Hopefully, I'll have something more to say tomorrow or in the next couple of days but until then, this is what you get and I'll enjoy the somethings that are happening in your worlds :)

No comments: