Monday, May 16, 2011

3 Weeks???

Yes, 3 weeks! Our weekly Dr appointment went well last week and this time we asked my Dr a lot of questions. My BP was a little higher than usual but after I laid down they took it twice and it had gone down. She said if it hadn't gone down, I would had been headed to "Hotel Baylor" as she calls it. I asked what she was preparing for our delivery and she said the plan was to induce me at 39 weeks (around June 3rd) however if I came in for our weekly appointment and she notices that the high BP is effecting me in any way that she would send me in and do a c-section. My hope and prayer is to make it to 39 weeks and for induction but I know that whatever happens, God is in control.

My doctor did say that when my BP was high in the beginning at 27 weeks that she didn't think I would make it past 32 weeks. I'm almost in tears as I right that because we are so grateful to have made it to 36 weeks. Bed rest has worked and Mallory still looks great. Thank you for your prayers!

So, now that we have an about end date in sight, this weekend was focused on getting what we had to left to do, done. Brian worked a lot this weekend on getting a lot of things done and he's been great at doing it all.

The Dodge Ram will never be the same - the carseat is in & ready to go!


Brian hung the shelves in Mallory's room. There's nothing on them yet but I plan on putting some pictures and things up after she's born. I've also been looking at other people's blogs to get some ideas so feel free to help me out!


We also got a table to go by the glider so I could put a lamp, the sound machine and whatever I need when I am feeding her. I know it is a little thing but it was a big thing for me to get to finalize the room.

That's what we've been up to. Just getting ready for baby and enjoying our time together before Mallory makes her appearance, whenever that will be!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love it! Way to go Brian on installing the car seat!! I'm pretty sure my pregnant self had to do that... :/ Ha, I probably wanted to.

Mallory is going to be here soon! Enjoy the last few weeks of quiet ;)