Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday to all! Here are a couple of things that I'm loving today!



"Jesus Lives" is a devotional by Sarah Young. It is divided up by different subjects and I love reading it every morning. God always knows what I need to read and hear before the day starts. If you are looking for a good devotional, I would recommend this book or her other devotional, "Jesus Calling." Both are very good.




Goodness there are a lot of creative people out there. I'm not one of them so I love looking at Etsy.com to see all there is. It is where we got our decal and where I am going to order some more things before and after Mallory comes.


Yes, I'm loving me some Texas Rangers. I'm a big sports fan and win or lose, we Estes' will be cheering them on - especially Mallory when she gets her Rangers onesie to wear with her Rangers bow. I so wish I could go to a game but I know it definitley won't happen before Mallory comes, but we will see afterwards. Maybe in the Fall.


Last, but not least, I'm loving You! Thank you all for reading my blog - it keeps me going as I rest everyday. I'm thankful for all who blog too - I love reading all of them! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: