Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not Just for Children

We celebrated Easter with my family Saturday evening at my parent's house. I love being with my aunts, uncles, cousins and immediate family. They always make me laugh. While we have fun hiding eggs for the kids and watching them hunt, my parents and aunts and uncles now hide eggs for the adults to hunt too.

My nieces Kayden and Kiersi on the hunt


My dad (Papa) helping his granddaughter out

My cousin's children Alyson and Andrew hunting

All the children with their eggs - I'm loving Kayden's face in this photo. Her face says Hurry Up and let me see what's in my eggs!

And Now, It's Adult egg hunting time. I did not participate this year so Brian was in charge of hunting my eggs. I stood back, took pics and watched the craziness unfold.

I know my brother and sister in law are blurred in this photo but that's really how the hunt was - everybody running around trying to find the eggs. Hilarious.

They were serious about hunting

Three eggs for Brian & Three eggs for me! Good job babe!


And now, all of the adults with their prizes. One happy bunch.

Easter Egg hunting is not just for children, at least not in our family :)

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

How fun! I need to propose an adult easter egg hunt with those kind of prizes to my family next year!