Thursday, April 7, 2011

Decal = Done

Brian was in Miami last night and my friend Andrea had offered to come over to help with the Wall Decal to go behind Mallory's crib so I took her up on her offer since I was going to be home alone. She is so creative and talented so I knew I had the right woman for the job! It was a fun time and I think the end product turned out Fantastic!


I cut all of the flowers, branches and birds out so it would all be ready to go


Blank wall before we started

And here we go...

It's coming together...


And it's finished. I just Love it! I cannot wait to decorate more in her room but this is the best way to start it off.

Me with the finished product!

I had so much fun working on this with Andrea. I'm thankful to my boss, Breanna, for sending me this idea from Etsy. It was pretty easy to do once we started. Hopefully, Mallory will enjoy it as much as I do!

3 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

LOVE LOVE it!!!

Luanne said...

love love LOVE it!! :)

Katie said...

This looks wonderful!