Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Little Things

Once we found out that I would be home for a while and be working from home, I decided to make the couch my new home office. However, you do realize that you do miss some of the things your regular office has so thankfully my husband rescued me and brought me home two things to help me out:

A new wireless printer/scanner

A wireless mouse

I tinted the pictures green in honor of St. Patrick's Day :) Brian was happy to go to the electronics store and see what would work best for us. We actually needed a new printer because the one we had was the one I had from college. I graduated in 2004 - yes, it was old so it was time. I was excited about the mouse because who wants to use the little pad on the laptop all the time? Not Me.

I know these aren't big things but they really meant a lot to me. They will be great even when I'm not working from home but definitely a big help now. You can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me :)

No comments: