Monday, March 28, 2011

Celebrating


Saturday night, we headed over to my parent's house to celebrate Brian's birthday. I love it when we all get together. My Aunt Janice's birthday was on Wednesday of this past week so we got to celebrate her too! My Mom and Dad did so much putting it all together. We had hamburgers, hot dogs and all the fixings. I appreciate them so much!



Melody, Brian, Jill, Cooper and Stephanie



Brian, Rob, Caleb and Cade



We sang Happy Birthday to Brian and Aunt Janice and they blew out their birthday candles



Brian didn't want a birthday cake, he just wanted Banana Pudding so that is what he got! It was Yummo!



Me and My Man - I'm shying away from the camera more and more because I just don't feel very photogenic so I'll just stay behind the lens.



I love this picture. Kiersi and Kayden love their Uncle Brian and since they were both all over him Saturday night, I told them to smile for a picture and I got a great one.


I asked Brian what he wanted for his birthday a month ago, and he said an iPad. Since the iPad 2 was just coming out, he decided he would wait for it and order it for his birthday. He used his birthday money and his present should be here in 3 to 4 weeks. He's very excited about it and so am I, that's if I get to use it at all!



Sunday, on his birthday, we went to church and then to On The Border with his family. Brian wanted fajitas and that is what he got! The remainder of the day we rested and rested and rested some more. We had a great day together! I'm ready to see what all this year holds...

No comments: