Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Day Off

Finally, Brian and I had a day off together and we enjoyed us both being home and being together. About a month ago, I bought my first Groupon to Studio Movie Grill. I love Groupon - if you aren't signed up with them to receive their deals, you should! We had to use our Groupon by Thursday so we decided Monday would be a good day to go.


For Valentine's Day, I planned for Brian and I to go see "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler. If we hadn't seen that before Monday, we would have probably seen that but I was really excited because I've been wanting to see "The King's Speech" since it first came out. Brian wasn't too excited about going to see it but after our friend, Michael Crosswhite, convinced him it was good at dinner Sunday night, he felt better about it.

He and I both enjoyed it! It is a really good movie and I would highly recommend it. I also enjoyed my cheese quesadillas and sweet potato fries while Brian enjoyed his burger and fries while the movie was on. It was a good deal and a great day! I do have to also give kudos to Brian because since I've been gone so much, he has cleaned our garage, kitchen, etc... and helped so much. Thank You!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Shan said...

Not fair that you got such a good deal from Groupon!! Other than our Sugarland tickets the only other good thing we've gotten is a discount off of pole dancing classes!!!!!!!

;-)