Sunday, January 30, 2011

This Is Me

This has been me all weekend. Brian and I both woke up Friday morning not able to breathe and with a sore throat. Hello Sinus Congestion. I was off on Friday so that afternoon I just napped and Brian came home and we enjoyed a nice evening on our couches trying to breathe.

These tissues have been my best friends. I've used so many in the past three days, I should have stock in the company. Since there are only a couple of things I can take, my options are limited. Here's hoping that today will be the last day and tomorrow morning I will wake up back to normal. A girl can hope right? Brian has been very nice and taken care of me - thankfully he has been feeling better. Here's to Feeling Better!!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Thanks for your text...sad I missed Sunday School. I hope you're feeling better!