Thursday, December 30, 2010

Memory Lane

While we were at my parent's house to celebrate Christmas, my parents decided to bring out all of our old trophies. My mom is cleaning out everything and wanted us to go through them to see if we wanted to keep any. We all laughed as we looked at each trophy, trying to decide whose trophy was whose. From athletics to math meets to honor rolls, when you grow up in a small town, you get a trophy for everything apparently...haha. I had forgotten about them all but it was fun to see them all again.

Ryan with his trophies

Greg was excited to see all his

Me with mine

I did bring my one Texas tennis plaque home that I got in 1998 but we just took the plates off of all of the trophies to keep those and threw the actual trophy away. I also took the baby trophy of mine to give at our White Elephant Christmas with Brian's family.

It's always fun to me to think back at all the fun times I had growing up. I'm sure my husband and two sister-in-laws were glad we didn't want to take them all home. I am glad that we did have some good times going down memory lane again!

1 comment:

katebradley said...

Yes, you're sister in-law was VERY glad that we didn't have to find a place to keep 40 trophies, but I'm so proud of all you Bradleys for being such winners!