Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Lights

Last night, we decided to go look at the lights around the Shores in Rockwall, so we all loaded up in Brian's truck and went out for the drive. It started off with Stephanie giving us some dessert and some hot chocolate for the ride. It was soooo good!

I didn't get a lot of pictures of houses because people were behind us waiting for us to go but we had so much fun and laughed a lot. Brian was a great driver - we did see many of the same houses many times because that's the way Brian led us but we just and looked at the houses like we had never seen them before. :) We love you Brian!

Brian, I and my hot chocolate

The Estes Family in the Back

This was my favorite house all night. I love looking at it!

I know we were only gone for a little while looking at all the lights but I had the best time with my family! I love this time together every year!

No comments: