Monday, November 29, 2010

Ate. Too. Much

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Brian and are blessed that both of our families live so close so we are able to see both families on Thanksgiving Day and eat lots and lots of food! We started at Brian's Aunt and Uncle's where we were surprised to see Brian's cousin, Foster and his new wife, Abbi. They live in Colorado and we thought we weren't going to see them until Christmas but they surprised everybody by driving down to be here for Thanksgiving! It was so fun!

Abbi, Foster, Brian and I

After we stuffed ourselves at Brian's Aunts, we headed over to my Aunt's house in Rockwall where my family was. We played games and watched the Cowboys game (ugh). It was fun just to sit around and talk to everybody and eat leftovers. I didn't take any pictures at my Aunts but I enjoyed seeing everybody especially my grandmother who recently had hip replacement surgery. She looked really good and is moving around well.

It was a great Thanksgiving and we enjoyed being with both of our families! It won't be too long until we see them again for Christmas!

No comments: