Friday, October 22, 2010

10 Years

It has been 10 years since this:

Not my best picture in the world, but I was rockin' the bangs in 2000! And I had to scan this picture in because I did not have a digital camera back in those days :) Tonight, Brian and I are going to Hughes Springs for my 10-year reuinion with my classmates. I'm looking forward to it but it will be weird to go back. I think it is different for me because my parents moved from HS when I graduated so I didn't go back there to see them, so I haven't seen a whole lot of my High School friends since then. I have a handful I keep up with and thankfully to Facebook, it does make catching up a lot easier!

So, this weekend will be fun going to back to where I spent 18 years of my life and I loved it there. I'm looking forward to going back to the church where I asked Jesus into my heart and was baptized. So many good memories! Here we go!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Oh the bangs! I know I was rockin them also during 1999 & 2000

The Calhoun Clique said...

You look so young!!! I had the bangs too, it was cool then. =)