Sunday, September 12, 2010

The First One

This weekend I was in Anaheim, CA for our Women of Faith event. It was a busy, exhausting, wonderful weekend. I did take the time to enjoy some California things including eating at this place below:

My co-worker, Nicole, told me that she was going to take me to get my first In-n-Out burger. She had lived in California for 4 years so she was looking to have it again as I was looking forward to having it for the first time. She told me she was going to document my first bite.

Our food and I did order the fries animal style!

Here we go

Thumbs up!

It was a good burger and I know they are planning to build one at Firewheel in the future. I will probably have to frequent it when it does open. It was a perfect way to end a long work day. It was a good time of food and fellowship with a good friend. I will now order everything Animal Style :)

No comments: