Saturday, July 24, 2010

Birthday Fun

First of all - thanks to everybody for the sweet birthday wishes! I truly appreciate and Brian did surprise me that he got on the blog and blogged about my birthday! I've had a great birthday week as I call it because I feel like I've celebrated all week long!

Sunday night we celebrated my Mom's and I's birthdays because our birthdays are a week apart. All of my family came and it was so fun being with all of them. My nieces make me laugh so much and I love seeing how much they've grown and hearing all they have to say. Mom made my favorite cake for me and Melody made a nice cake for my Mom. I'm so thankful for my family and enjoyed being with them!

Mom, Kayden, Kiersi and Me in front of our cakes

All of us blowing out the candles

Wednesday, on my birthday - that morning, Brian gave me my birthday gift - a GPS. I asked for one because I have to rent a car when I travel now and I don't trust my navigations skills at all in Dallas, much less in another state. He also sent me some beautiful flowers (see below). My co-workers decorated my cube and I went with my friends/co-workers Sally and Angie to eat for lunch. Wednesday night we just went out to eat and hung out. It was wonderful!

Beautiful Roses!

Thursday night, we went to eat with my friends at Kyoto for my birthday dinner. I had a blast with all of them. I'm so glad they were able to come and enjoyed the food and friendship!

Me and My Man ready to eat!

Me and Nicole

All of our food ready to cook

Brian surprised me with Sprinkles cupcakes for dessert!


Kyoto employees singing Happy Birthday to me



Me and my birthday ice cream



All my fun, crazy friends - Love them all!



The girls


Brian and I after a great dinner

Friday night, we celebrated with Brian's family and we all went to eat at Cotton Patch Cafe so I could endulge in their Baked Potato Soup - my favorite! We came back and had dessert made my Brian's Aunt Pam and it was delicious! I enjoyed it all!

Again, thanks to everybody who celebrated with me this week. I am overwhelmed by all the love I've been shown. Here's to year 28!

All my cards and sweet gifts - I'm so grateful!

No comments: