Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Cade Brian!!!

This day in history Cade Brian Estes was born, February 4th, 2003. I remember it like it was yesterday. Not just because Cade was born but I remember when Rob came out and told me his middle name was going to be Brian. ( Yes, I did cry when I found out) Now that he is growing up I can see that we are a lot alike. Well for one you can look at him and me and see the similarities. We can both always eat, we both want to be like our BIG brothers. The list goes on and on. But I hope he grows up to be great Christian man.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of Cade.



Cade, Amanda and I love you so much and we hope you have a great 7th birthday!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Y'all made me get tears. Thank you for loving Cade & the rest of us like you do.

Josh and Shan said...

I read this and thought it was Amanda writing and for the LIFE of me could not remember her being at the hospital that day!! Then I realized B wrote this!! hahaha