Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my wonderful Father's Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! Words can't express how much you mean to Brian and I! We love you so very much! I'm so blessed to be your daughter and am thankful for showing me what being a Christian truly is.

I still can't believe you are retiring from Teaching/Coaching, yes everybody, you heard me right, he is retiring! Who will we cheer for on Friday nights? So many of my greatest memories are of cheering you and your football team on Friday nights...now I will get to watch Football games with you!

Thank you for walking me down the aisle and giving me away to Brian. The reason I married him is because he has so many qualities like you! We hope you have an Amazing Birthday!

Love,
Brian and Amanda :)

1 comment:

Digital Mom said...

so sweet! Happy Bday Amanda's Daddy! Thank you for blessing the world with a sweet daughter