Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flight #614

Flight #614 was my flight home from Sacramento, CA to DFW Sunday morning, Dec 5. It was a 6:00 am flight and I booked it becuase I knew I would lose 2 hours coming back and I was ready to be home! There were a lot of Women of Faith staff on the flight and I was looking forward to getting in my exit row seat and sleeping for most of the flight. Who knew while I was asleep there was so much going on in First Class?

A couple of our WoF staff had used their updgrade points for the last flight of the season (it was a 3 1/2 hour flight) and flew first class home. The only thing I heard on my end was the pilot calling for the flight attendant a couple of times to come to the cock pit but that was it. I didn't know until we landed at DFW that a man was in trouble for asking for Orange Juice.

The story has been on the news and my good friend, Christi Koss and her husband, Dave, who both work for WoF have been interviewed about the whole situation. Needless to say, they are on their fellow first class passenger's side. Even though this is a crazy reason to be on TV, it has been fun seeing them on Channel 8 and Fox & Friends. Good job guys!






As a frequent flier, this is the first time I've ever heard of any problems with any passengers or flight attendants on any of my flights. This was my last flight of the season so I guessed they saved the most interesting flight for last!

No comments: