Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our First Letter

Saturday afternoon, Brian and I got the most wonderful letter in the mail! It was from our World Vision child, Auther! He had drawn some pictures for us and then one of the World Vision workers wrote the letter on behalf of Auther. He wants to become a doctor and he loves to play ballgames. We have his picture on our refrigerator and everytime I open the refregirator door I am reminded how blessed we are to just be able to go get food whenever we want and how he and is family stuggle each day for food in Uganda.

I was excited when we first sponosred Auther but now to get a letter from him and just to see how our monthly donation will help feed him, give hime supplies for school, etc... it just melts my heart. I am going to write him a letter tonight and will be looking forward to the next letter from Auther we receive!

Our First Letter

No comments: