Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Official conditions for receiving this award/warning:

1. Answer the questions below using only one word.

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.

3. Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers.

Now, on with it...Allison was so nice to share this award with me. Allison and I met at church and we used to sit by each other when I attended the 9:30am Worship Service. B & I now have Sunday School during that time so I don't get to see her that much in person but we do keep up with each other on the Blog and Twitter world! She has been blogging far longer than I have so I she is the first "official" blogger that I knew and am impressed by her cooking skills. Maybe one day I will be able to cook like her! We also used to live on the same road but she moved away from Anna Cade - I still expect to see her car at her old house everytime I drive by :-) Thanks for the award friend!

1. Where is your cell phone? On my Desk
2. Your hair? Straight
3. Your mother? Wonderful
4. Your father? Leader
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Nothing
7. Your favorite drink? Sprite
8. Your dream/goal? Homeowner
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Tennis
11. Your fear? Lonely
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mother
13. Where were you last night? Parents
14. Something you aren't? Negative
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list items? Shoes
17. Where did you grow up? Hughes Springs (sorry for the two words but can't put the name of the town into one word)
18. Last thing you did? Emailed
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Awesome
21. Your pets? None
22. Your friends? Helpful
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Gracious
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Edge
27. Something you're not wearing? Glasses
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Monday
32. Your best friend? Julie
33. One place I go over and over? Airport
34. One person who emails me regularly? Gran
35. Favorite place to eat? Mom's

I'm tagging:

Shannon

Samantha

Stephanie E

Susan

Kati

Stephanie B