Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Vacation Spot

So I have come across Kelly's Korner - thanks to my friend Joy - a blog that has been around for a while but I'm just now getting to it. Every Friday, she has the "Show Us Your Life" Blog and she gives us a theme and you blog about it. The past few have been wedding related and since I just blogged not too long ago about our wedding, I thought I would wait until there was a new theme so today's is our Favorite Vacation Spots and mine is THE BEACH - anyone - just take me there!! Happy Friday!

I love the beach! I would love to be at the beach anywhere - it is so relaxing to me and I love watching the sunset over the water. It is just a beautiful painting that God has given us. I'm so glad Brian and I went on a cruise on our honeymoon b/c we were able to go to three different beaches and they were all great.

I have been blessed to be able to go to Hawaii and be on Waikiki Beach - I have pictures but it was before digital cameras ... haha so I will have to scan them in sometime and put them up!


What is your favorite vacation spot?

No comments: