Thursday, July 23, 2009

Snuggie Spin-off

I thought this was funny so I wanted to share it with you! As many of you know, I was given a Snuggie by Brian's aunt Pam in February and loved it! You know you all want one! It is so comfortable!

There are now snuggies with leopard print, zebra print, etc... so many choices instead of just the three colors to choose from! I saw this video that was passed around on Twitter so I wanted to give you a laugh today! I hope you enjoy it!

Click here to see the newest Snuggie Spinoff! Be sure to get yours before Winter!

Here are a couple of pics to remind you of how much we love the Snuggie!

4 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! That was HI-larious!!!!!

The McIntires said...

Wow!

Michelle said...

Snuggies totally creep me out! :) I feel like I might get stuck in it!

The Killough's said...

That is sooo funny!! Wow!