Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Julie!

Julie gave this to me as a present when I graduated High School,
I sent her this poem after she moved away when I was around 7 and she kept it all that time and made this for me!
I love it and will always have it displayed!

Today is my best friend, Julie's, 26th Birthday! When we were little, we used to like that we were the same age for 4 days - now neither of us wants to age...haha. Growing up with 2 brothers, I always considered Julie as a sister b/c we were so close. Now we are both happily married and I can't wait to see her next week! I'm so glad we are still close friends after all of these years!

Thanks Julie for being such a wonderful friend! God knew that I would need you and I'm so blessed to have you in my life!

Happy Birthday BFF!

Brian and Amanda :-)


No comments: