Monday, June 8, 2009

Rochester, NY 2009

This year I went back to Rochester, NY for the WoF event. Getting to Rochester, I was hoping it wouldn't be as difficult as it was last year - going through Chicago again. Nightmare! I was certain it could happen again and it didn't - I never take on-time flights for granted! Also, I was able to go to Niagara Falls last year but this trip I just flew in, worked and flew out.

One of the highlights of this year's Rochester event was a proposal! Ryan, a policeman from Rochester, popped the question to his girlfriend, Dana, on the WoF stage. She had no clue he was there - it was so sweet. I love proposals - and she said Yes! It was so fun to see it and he said he couldn't think of a better place to propose b/c he knows God is who brought them together. Love it!

She said Yes!

Saturday night I did go back to Dinosaur BBQ - I just couldn't help it. It was great the 2nd time around. I'm telling you, you have to go if you ever get to Rochester! It was a great weekend and I was able to catch an earlier flight to get home - so nice. I took a wonderful 3 hours nap - my body and mind were so tired. So, thank you Rochester, for a great time and a great event! See you next year!

Nicole and I listening to Mandisa

Rochester, NY - The Blue Cross Arena - where the WoF event was held

All of us at Dinosaur's BBQ; Rochester, NY at sunset

No comments: