Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jill's Getting Married

so that means it is time to go Dress Shopping. I'm so thrilled Jill asked me to be apart of her and Cooper's wedding. I love them so much! Saturday morning, me, my mom, Pam, Julie and Jill loaded up and headed to David's Bridal in Tyler. Jill goes to UT Tyler so some of her other bridesmaids were meeting us there. It was so fun getting to be with my mom, my 2nd mom, my bff and Jill my lifelong friend/bff's sister. We had a great time!

All of us watching Jill try on her dresses; me and my bff, Julie

Our bridesmaid dresses will be the orange dress but in black - it has pockets!

Jill tried many dresses on. She looked so beautiful in each one of them - she is a skinny mini. I'm so jealous! Jill had three dresses that were maybe's so she tried each of them on again and you could tell when she found the one. I so wish I could show it to you but prying eyes will see.

Here are two she didn't pick but looked lovely in!

No comments: