Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Grand New Day!

It's time for A Grand New Day! 2009 Women of Faith is here and the first event is this weekend in Kansas City! I'm on my way to KC and am looking forward to our 2009 season! We had a nice break but it's time to get back on the road.

A couple of weeks ago we were able to preview the speaker's messages. It lets the people who don't get to travel much hear the messages and gives the speakers a chance to work out the kinks in their messages. I thought 2008 was great but I was blown away by the messages for 2009! I so wish every woman could hear what they had to say. I know people need to know Jesus now more than ever!

I'm also very excited b/c we have two new big additions this year: Lisa Whelchel from "The Facts of Life" - gotta love Blair - her message is amazing and Steven Curtis Chapman! I have been a fan of his for so long and am so excited he is joining us this year. His testimony is so powerful, especially after the loss of his daughter, Maria. I hope he does a mix of old and new music b/c I love the early 90's music as much as I love his music now!

So let the Grand New Day begin! I hope you can join us at one of our events around the USA! :-)

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

I'm jealous that you get to see SCC! Can you pack me in your suitcase??

Kati said...

That sounds really neat! Maybe I will try to go to a conference this year.