Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008 - Part 3

Christmas Day, Brian and I headed over to his aunt and uncle's house to celebrate Christmas with his family. It was so great to be with his aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. We are so blessed to have two wonderful families that we now say are all our family. We had a great lunch - dressing made by Gran is what I love! Then, it was time to open presents and the kids were so excited to get all of their presents. We did the gift card exchange and I took the Target gift card - yea! I was happy b/c my parents came by for a little bit so it was nice to have both of our families together on Christmas Day!

These cousins love each other so much!

Me with Brian and Stephanie on Christmas Day

All the children, then the grown up children and Kam

Pop and Margaret with Kennedy and Jensen; Kennedy in her apron and chef's hat she received for Christmas

Jeff the Drill Seargant with his three new recruits!

Christmas 2008 was a wonderful time for Brian and I to be with each other and our families. Christmas night, Brian and I celebrated Christmas together and were able to thank God for all of our blessings this Christmas season and 2008. I hope you and your family had an Amazing Christmas and were able to celebrate our gift given from above - our Savior! God Bless!

No comments: