Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 was great! Brian and I started out at Pam and Kam's. As mentioned in the earlier post, I got up early to make sausage balls. It was nice to contribute something to the Thanksgiving meal. As soon as I set them out, they were gone! It was my first time to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family and I enjoyed every minute! I absoultely love dressing and Gran's was so good - I was completely stuffed - but I managed to make room and have banana pudding for dessert!


Kam working hard on the turkey


Look at all of that good food!



The football stars!

Pam & Steph; Me and Brian


Laurie had too much fun!

Mid-afternoon, Brian and I went to Rockwall to my Uncle Paul and Aunt Janice's for my family Thanksgiving. We made it just in time for the Cowboy's game - Brian made sure we weren't late for that! We have had Thanksgiving at my Aunt's as long as I can remember. We had a great time catching up and visiting with my cousin's. Have I mentioned that I love my family? After the Cowboys game, everybody packed it up and left.

Our usual Thanksgiving - Aunt Sherry & Dad giving each other a hard time!; Aunt Janice, Sara Beth and Brad


Mamaw, Aunt Janice, Aunt Sherry, Mom and Me

Thanksgiving night, we went to the movies to see Four Christmases. This is our new tradition, to see a movie on Thanksgiving night. Last year was Enchanted and this year it was something that the boys also wanted to see. We got there early and people watched until it was time to go into the theatre. It was a joint family outing - Foster, his friend Mallory, Ryan, Kate, our friend Cooper, my cousin Sara Beth and her boyfriend, Brad and Brian and I! We had so much fun! It was the perfect ending to the perfect day!


Waiting to see the show

No comments: